Two New Valentines Day Art Designs at my Online Store: Pro and Con

Here's the latest Valentine's Day art at my online store....


A giant heart in colors of pink, red and purple in a hand drawn style. The red heart has two smaller sets of pink curls of love inside and purple edging the outside. A smaller hot pink heart floats above on silvery curly clouds.

Red Folk Art Hearts Valentines Coffee Mug mugI had so much fun working on the coffee mugs, I wound up making two separate designs.

There is also a second set with a line of three hearts across.Love, love, and love Valentine t-shirt

This art is based on an antique American folk art design, perhaps used on the hope chests of little girls or brides to be.
I thought it would be fun if the hearts could be used on days other than Valentine's Day, so I didn't put any text in the design. Feel free to add your own message!



I created this sarcastic slogan for people who hate Valentine's Day. I used gothic letters with blood red highlights, the L and S are in an antique decorated style. Lying forlorn at the bottom of the design is a broken heart with a bandage. This design is for lonely hearts or people who have just gotten their heart broken. Show your contempt for love with my funny anti-Valentine saying!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin